Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Today is a short little post since it is a double holiday for me....Easter happens to fall on my birthday and yesterday Brian surprised me with tickets to a Vocal Point concert.  As is typical for Vocal Point--they sing a few spiritual numbers and they did a rendition of "I Need Thee Every Hour" that I hadn't heard before.  I found this recording of it on YouTube.


This song just seemed to really fit the Easter season.  I have been learning a lot about how much I need my Savior more and more, especially for the simple things in life.  By calling on His strength, we can learn so much about life and ourselves.

On a more fun note...this was def one of my favorite songs too...

Anyway....it has been a great weekend--Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments: