Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinterest Post One




I have linked up with Trish and am going to do her Pinterest challenge! I have the goal to do the highest number, but we will have to see if I make it that far!!

Pin #1: Can Openers open annoying plastic packages
Original Pin     Original Link

Umm....this does not work!!  I bought a label maker (p.s. very excited about the organizational possibilities) and it had one of those annoying packages....it would have been easier to use scissors! It cuts open the packages...but really crookedly. So it was hard to actually get the label maker out. Though it was safer...I didn't cut myself.

Pin #2: Cleaning towels so they don't smell funny!
Original Pin        Original Link

I have really enjoyed this idea.  I saw it and that it only uses vinegar.  The nice thing about this was that it used to be when I washed towels and used them the first time---they would smell funny! When I used this, it seemed to work well--they don't smell funny! I give my approval!

I'm in the middle of a few more and I will let you know how it works out!

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hi! I think I've pinned that tip about can opener too, so it's good to know that it's not actually working. No sense in injuring yourself with crooked seams. Thanks for sharing!