For this last post I thought I would do a couple of things: what did I learn, top posts of the year, and where I hope this blog goes in 2014.
What Did I Learn
- That I can do this
- Networking really helps keep your blog ideas fresh
- You never know what will spark people's interests
1. October Today Has Been A Weird Day--The weird thing about this one is that the vague curve ball reference I make.....I don't remember what that bad news was any more....so trying to protect people while helpful to them....not good for my journal keeping/memory!
2 and 3. October: General Conference Part 1 and 2--I think this is thanks to #ldsconf hashtag :)
4. April P is for Pain--Not surprising as this was the explanation of what happened to me and the cause of all my pain--which unfortunately has not gone away. I have an appointment first week of January...I will let you know how it goes.
5. March Seed Stitch Baby Blanket--Best thing I ever did attaching that post to the pattern :) This is my most viewed post.
Where I Hope This Blog Goes in 2014
- Continues to move forward--I really don't want it to just die out!
- My goal: Three posts a week--so planning will be good to do
- Gain more followers
- Continue to network
- Keep my three goals central in my planning and try not to get too caught up in one or the other...and maybe add a fourth of writing
|Kind of a lame photo but it works....|