Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings Me...

So I know that Santa isn't bringing me any books this year....my Santa actually gave me this:

Gilmore Girls: the Complete Series Collection
Complete series of the Gilmore Girls! And I am super stoked!
But it would be great if I use some of my book buying Christmas money for...
  1. Lies My Teacher Told Me : Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong by James W. Loewen 
  2. The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  3. The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry
  4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
  5. The Revenge of Geography: What the Map Tells Us About Coming Conflicts and the Battle Against Fate by Robert D. Kaplan
  6. How to Read Literature Like a Professor: A Lively and Entertaining Guide to Reading Between the Lines by Thomas C. Foster
  7. 40 Days with the Savior by Connie E. Sokol
  8. If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard: And Other Reassuring Truths by Sheri Dew
  9. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
  10. The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
All of these are books I haven't read...but really want to read--maybe if they are in my house I would! (Ha ha ha :P)

No comments: