Friday, December 13, 2013

Movie Adaptation Challenge and Day 5 #ReadingCram

Today I had a great hour long discussion with my students about Jane Eyre....it was very fulfilling to see them be so excited to analyze a novel and feel like they knew what they were talking about!

I came home and read some of Insurgent---I really enjoyed Divergent and started this one pretty fast, but put it on hold so I could finish Jane Eyre with my students. I also continued reading/listening to the second Fablehaven.  I am hoping to finish Insurgent this weekend :) And hopefully starting Northanger Abbey on CD as I work around the house with Christmas preparations.

Today's challenge is to pick your favorite movie adaptation of a book.  I have always loved the adaptation of Little Women with Winona Ryder and Susan Sarandon. They did a nice job reflecting the book and I never felt like I was really missing.  The book really came alive for me with that movie.

No comments: