Monday, December 2, 2013

Quote Inspiration

I thought that I would share a cool quote that I found the other day...
Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. --Bill Nye
Because of my job, I have the opportunity to meet a lot of teenagers and their families that a typical teacher wouldn't meet, especially in a small town.  Usually there is a limited number of families and yeah there are the moves in and out. But I meet a lot of interesting people from all over the country because of the nature of my job.

With each person being unique, it is exciting to meet new people and see what they can teach you.  The hard part about that though, I think, is allowing yourself to step out of your comfort zone.  It is hard to meet new people--but if you really try then it can get easier, and you can usually be grateful that you did.

angelabrook.com 

No comments: