Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-thon Wrap Up


It was great for me to be able to continue my momentum with reading from the #readingcram read-a-thon! Though I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped that I would...I still feel like I got somewhere!

This is what I accomplished:
Insurgent--finished!!! (read about 100 pages)
Fablehaven 2--audio book...I am now on disc 7 of 10...so I'm more than halfway.  I think I was on disc 5 when we started the read-a-thon...so I got decently far!
Plague Legacy: Acquisitions:  I got to 13% last night after having started on this read-a-thon.

I also set the goal to catch up on reviews...while I haven't posted them I have the cued up and ready to go.

Thank you to Vonnie and Maria for a great read-a-thon!

2 comments:

Vonnie said...

I'm glad that you were able to get a few things accomplished!

Thank you for participating :)

Maria Behar said...

Hi, Kimberly!

CONGRATS on getting as far as you did! Thanks for participating, and we hope to see in the read-a-thon again this December!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! : )