Highlights of the night:
- Performing with a choir that sounds awesome for the first time again since Rising Generation (my BYU non-audition choir could count but I don't remember get this many chills singing with them)
- Getting chills all night long with a variety of songs
- Sounding soooo tight on the Hallelujah chorus--we were sooo in-sync with the ending consonants
- My feet falling asleep and wondering if I could walk off the risers
- Knowing that my sister is singing Christmas songs in Provo too--its kind of cool to be both performing on the same night, though too bad we couldn't see each other's concerts :P
- Getting the hardest part of the Three Ships out the best I've done it yet....still not right on but close enough!
|KSL did a nice story on us...and I didn't think we made it in to the shot--but we're in this one|
Just really really tiny!