Today's challenge is the top ten books we are excited to see released in 2014. Maybe I'm lame or don't know where to look...but I cannot name a single book that is coming out in 2014. So I decided to do this challenge with a twist...which books I'm most excited to read in 2014 (though some I hope to start in 2013). I have been reading so many great lists of best of 2013--my TBR list has gotten HUGE!
- The Plague Legacy: Acquisitions by Christine Haggerty
- Coiled Snake by Kate Robison
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- I am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- Inferno by Dan Brown
- Janie Face to Face by Caroline B. Cooney
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
So excited to read some more books! And for a fresh start in the new year!