Saturday, December 21, 2013

#ReadingCram Challenge...With a Twist!


I haven't finished reading for the day....but I wanted to get on and do a review before I curl up in bed to read until I can't keep my eyes open.  Tonight and tomorrow, I am really pushing to finish Divergent and get at least halfway through the Book of Mormon.  I am not sure if I can...but I'm sure going to try!

Today's challenge is the top ten books we are excited to see released in 2014.  Maybe I'm lame or don't know where to look...but I cannot name a single book that is coming out in 2014.  So I decided to do this challenge with a twist...which books I'm most excited to read in 2014 (though some I hope to start in 2013). I have been reading so many great lists of best of 2013--my TBR list has gotten HUGE!
  1. The Plague Legacy: Acquisitions by Christine Haggerty
  2. Coiled Snake by Kate Robison
  3. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
  4. I am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
  5. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
  6. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
  7. Inferno by Dan Brown
  8. Janie Face to Face by Caroline B. Cooney
  9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  10. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
So excited to read some more books! And for a fresh start in the new year!

No comments: