Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-thon


I found out about another great read-a-thon for the end of the year. This is hosted by Vonnie's Reading Corner and A Night's Dream of Books.  I had great momentum from the last read-a-thon--I thought it would be a great way to end the year. So today's post is all about what I plan to read/goals during this time.

Goals:

  1. I want to finish Insurgent....and write review
  2. Write the reviews from the last read-a-thon so I can get them up here (I never take this long!)

Other Books to Read:

  1. (listen to) Fablehaven 2
  2. Book of Mormon
  3. The Plague Legacy: Acquistions
If I get Lucky:
  1. Coiled Snake
  2. Allegiant
  3. 10 Reasons Why
We will see how this one goes!! I'm excited to keep moving forward

2 comments:

Vonnie said...

I really hope I can get my reviews done as well before the year ends.

Good luck with all of your reads!

Maria Behar said...

Hi, Kimberly!

Thanks for joining in the fun! Hope you had a very merry Christmas, and good luck with your reading goals!! : )

(BTW, I LOVE all the blue on your blog!!) : )