Friday, December 27, 2013

Rainbow Spine Challenge

Today's challenge with the last minute read-a-thon is to create a rainbow spine book cover. This is the picture I took

Red: The War of 1812 by John K. Mahon (never read...picked up in a library sale)
Orange: Argo by Antonio Mendez and Matt Baglio (never read....bought when movie came out to read and I haven't yet)
Yellow: The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner (loved as a child)
Green: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (also picked up with a library sale...can't wait to read
Blue: A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (great book...this is actually my teacher copy...cheap for bulk purchasing)
Violet: The Evolving Presidency by Michael Nelson (book from college...a bunch of primary sources that show the changes in the presidency...I actually really enjoyed that class)

I liked how all of these books are kind of different genres which really shows the character of my bookshelf.

Day 1 Progress
Pages read: about 100
Books finished: Insurgent
Minutes listened to: 60 minutes on Fablehaven
Other books read: Book of Mormon

No comments: