Sunday, June 1, 2014

Love the One You're With (book review)

Love the One You're WithTitle: Love the One You're With
Author: Emily Griffin
Genre: Fiction/Chick Lit
Rating: 3 out of 5

Why Did I Read? I liked the movie Something Borrowed when I caught it on TV. I have wanted to read an Emily Griffin book ever since because I really enjoyed the story line.  I found this audio book on OverDrive as well narrated by Katharine McInerney. 

Summary: Ellen and Andy have been married for a year now, and everything has been going great.  Marrying her best friend's brother was the greatest thing that had happened to Ellen-or so she thought.  She runs into her old boyfriend Leo--and all of those old feelings came back. Ellen then starts to flirt with that line of do I cheat or do I not cheat? 

What Did I Love:
  • The narrator did a really nice job
  • I liked the what if storyline overall but..
  • It was nice for a chick lit--mindless goodness :)
What Did I Hate:
  • I didn't really like the cheating aspect

No comments: