With it being the 15th it is also TBR Pile Check-in Day. I feel pretty accomplished with my list this month.
My list was:
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (2009)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2006)just finished on Tuesday Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (2010)just finished last Wednesday
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher (2007) CURRENTLY READING!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (2012)
- The Perks of Being a Wildflower by Stephen Chbosky (1999)
- Matched by Ally Condie (2010) CURRENTLY READING!
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (2011)
- The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry (2007) JUST GOT FROM THE LIBRARY
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (1817)Finished in March
- Lady Susan by Jane Austen (1791)
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (2004)
Considering my slower start...having three completed, two in progress, and at least one on deck I am feeling really good about it :)
How are you doing so far this week/year with your reading?