Saturday, January 24, 2015

Book Review: The Wish List

The Wish ListTitle: The Wish List
Author: Eoin Colfer
Genre: Drama
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Why Did I Read? My book club suggested it.

Summary: Meg Finn has gotten herself in some trouble...really big trouble because it got her killed! On her way to either heaven or hell she gets stuck in limbo.  She has an equal amount of good and evil in her "aura". She goes back to Earth to try to help with the amount of good and helps out the man that she was robbing when she died.  He has three things that he wants to do before he dies, and she helps him get it done.  

What Did I Love:
  • I liked the plot line--it seemed very well planned out and I liked how the characters developed. 
  • Speaking of characters--Meg is a strong female character that seems to learn a lot and tries to improve.  
What Did I Hate:
  • The audio book is unique.  It is read by a British narrator, and he probably does it right--with the Irish accents too.  However, it made it hard for me to multitask and listen at the same time.  

No comments: