Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bout of Books Day 3 Update

So I wasn't able to read that much yesterday--but I feel pretty good about today--can't wait to tell you about it tomorrow.

Book of Mormon--pages 185-190 (5 pages)
Fablehaven 3--track 5 to 11 (6 tracks)
Allegiant--page 52-70 (18 pages)
Plague Legacy--22% to 27% (5%)

Bout of Books

In other news....I had a doctor's appointment today.  For those that have been following for awhile you know that I have been in pain since April.  For those of you that haven't--bottom line no one can figure out why I suddenly have had abdominal pain with no real pattern or anything.  I decided to give up on traditional medicine and see a homeopathic guy....who is commonly called around here the "coo-coo doctor"--though he is unaware of this. In November when I saw him--we weren't sure then either, but had some theories: a parasite in my bowel and something wrong with kidneys/urinary tract. So I started taking these pills and drops and things.  They helped for a little while, but not recently.  So I went and saw him today.  Some things are better and other things are flaring up more so, which explains why I am still in pain. So I am going to keep going some of the things I have been, drop others, and then add some more. We will see how it goes!

2 comments:

Tammy Theriault said...

a fellow Mormon - yay!!! keep reading!! also...man, feel better and hope it works out. just found your blog and now your newest follower, hi!! *waves*

Bradley Russo said...

Nice blog thanks for posting