Thursday, April 17, 2014

O is for Omens, Good Omens Book Review

Title: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
Author: Terry Prachett and Neil Gaiman
Genre: Science Fiction/Fantasy
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Why Did I Read? We recently started a book club in my neighborhood and this is what we read for our meeting at the beginning of April.

Summary: The world is about ready to come to an end.  Demon Crowley and Angel Aziraphale have started to really enjoy living on Earth and they do not want to go back.  They have to stop the events from exploding out of control and deal with players that don't realize that they are moving everything forward. 

What Did I Love: I loved the writing!! I wanted to own the book or have an electronic copy so I could highlight/underline the awesome lines quickly.  I loved how the story had cool little foils and plot twists.

What Did I Hate: Hate does not fit this book--I didn't hate anything.  It just wasn't what I would pick out on my own....I might read it again but I did enjoy it.  It just didn't grab me at points :(


Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

No comments: