Monday, January 4, 2016

Bout of Books Day 1

Today is the first day of Bout of Books.  I am glad, because I don't know what I would post about today if it wasn't for that.  This was good timing last time I started this little 365 challenge it helped me get through the first little bit.
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 4th and runs through Sunday, January 10th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 15 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Typically I set goals....though I make them hopefully easy to reach but just out of reach to make them a challenge.  Today I am very tired from the first day back, all the planning, and then on top of it all loosing the keys to the car--I have no idea where they are right now. I feel like I will be lucky if I do more than just my audiobook.So....my goals are:

1. Listen to the Book of Mormon everyday
2. Listen to Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes--hopefully finish this week

Bout of BooksThese are the books that I'm hoping to start/read some during this week--but maybe, maybe not
Sarah Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan
Courage & Defiance: Stories of Spies, Saboteurs, and Survivors in World War II Denmark
By Deborah Hopkinson
The Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marilier

No comments: