Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pros and Cons of 365....

Okay...so I'm still trying to figure this out.  I'm going to take a cue from Rory Gilmore--and do a pro con list

Pros:

  • It gives me something besides work to do everyday.
  • It forces me to write everyday which I know is good for me.
  • I like being able to talk about books, knitting, teaching, and I want to add in some more journal writing type ideas.
  • It might force me to use some better time management.
  • Might help me to get a brand off the ground, which I do think about a lot.
  • It is important to have accountability which this blog is giving me
Cons:
  • It is really hard to come up with topics to write about everyday.
  • The last time I tried this while working at my current job, I was often too tired and it was too late to write--which is actually kind of sad about my "new" job that I thought would give me more time.
  • Getting too personal that I cross professional/ethical/moral boundaries
  • Is there something else that I really should be doing with my time?
  • My computer is being silly...at some point I might have to replace this thing if I decide to keep this up
What if I can't do it....it looks like the pros are winning but just barely....maybe I should start planning

From Pinterest

No comments: