Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Some Favorite "Memes"

Every once in a while I will tell you why I like Pinterest so much.  Today...it is because of memes.  Everyone uses this word and the sad thing is that it is such a widely used term that I never know for sure if I am using it right but I think I'm ok.

So the first one I love because it is so VERY true...I especially realized this when I went to college and would say West Wing quotes that my sister would have totally gotten and nobody was laughing...

Funny Congratulations Ecard: Being sisters means that no one will understand the humor between siblings. It took a whole lifetime to perfect.
Link: http://www.someecards.com/usercards/nsviewcard/MjAxMi0zMDc0ODk1ZGIyNGRjYWNi 

This second one was my day yesterday...I took about 15 minutes because I had people coming over and my front room looked better than it had all week. It is sad...but the life of a busy girl who doesn't want to clean.
Funny Confession Ecard: I get more cleaning done in the ten minutes before someone comes over than I do in a week.
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMi03ODE2NGU3MjRmZmYzOGZi 
The last one I think speaks for itself....when co-workers usually want a file from me and they say "Oh I'll just get on and find it on the network."  I have to give them like five folders to go to before they can find it.
A dream within a dream within a dream
A folder within a folder within a folder…
Thanks to sarafloyd for this brilliant submission!
http://nerdquirks.tumblr.com/post/15261235534/a-dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream-a-folder
Hope I made you smile...at least just a little...because that is the best part about memes

No comments: