Monday, February 25, 2013

Thankful For

So today is another day that I don't know what to write about...so I googled: "blog post ideas"  I came upon a website that lists a bunch of random blog post ideas.  Yep, I'm that desperate today.  It was a very long day...so this is a quick one.  It suggested that I write about what I'm thankful for.  Today of all days that seemed actually very wise.  So in no particular order, the 5 things that I am thankful for today. And I just did the first five things that came to me too...

http://community.focusonthefamily.com/b/jim-daly/archive/2012/11/20/ten-things-i-39-m-thankful-for.aspx

  1. My husband, he is my best friend and even though he drives me crazy, I still love him.
  2. My computer, because I need it to my job, write, and watch lots of movies and TV :)
  3. My students, as much as they aggravate me sometimes, I enjoy teaching them
  4. My house....I love it SO much!!
  5. My car+radio...singing all the way home makes any day good

No comments: