Monday, March 25, 2013

Have Fun!

So the other day this was the Goodreads quote.  "I have never been convinced there's anything inherently wrong in having fun."--George Plimpton.  

So there were two things that attracted me to this quote.  First was the little bit that they told me about George. He was, "A contender for the title of Most Interesting Man in the World, writer George Plimpton wrestled Sirhan Sirhan to the ground when Robert Kennedy was assassinated and once got into the ring with boxer Sugar Ray Robinson."  Pretty cool guy!

The other thing is that it is a really true quote!  I fully believe in having fun....I just don't know how much I really do it because my brain is on other things. So go out and have some fun!!

Thank you to Pinterest...it was really the only picture that made sense with "having fun"

No comments: