Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Women+Media=Disney?!

So I was talking to a student at school today.  In our conversation, I really determined that she was not pleased with her body and how she looks.  She is a very cute girl--and if you ask the boys at our school, I would bet money that she would be voted "hottest" in school.  After our conversation, I started thinking about the Dove campaign...they have really been fighting (at least on TV commericals) against how the media portrays women. This girl seems to have been influenced a lot by all of that.

Then when I came home...I watched this video I found off of Facebook....which reminded me that Disney has had something to do with messing with us.  We girls are sure very well influenced!!! But this video is HILARIOUS!!! And has a lot of great influences.


No comments: