Thursday, March 14, 2013

Singing + TV Shows= Relaxing for Me

So....I really have liked musicals my whole life---then this big thing called Glee came along....and the NBC had to answer with Smash.  Smash is honestly AWESOME...but today's post is really all about Glee.  I am not feeling 100% so I am taking it easy tonight trying to relax and rest so that I don't get sick sick.  So I watched last week's episode....ironically while it taped this week's. Now...as my sisters would say--Don't Judge!!!  But I really like the music--the storyline usually leaves something to be desired...but they really do know how to sing!

This episode--though full of plenty of high school drama--had two great group numbers--and they haven't had some good group numbers in a while.  So I wanted to share :)

Also I want to proclaim from the rooftops--SING-OFF IS COMING BACK!!!! So excited!!!


It is close...I don't know which one I like better!


And now...I will post this and go watch an episode of Smash before bed.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Smash is ending at the end of this season :(

Unknown said...

You're kidding! Dang...they always cancel the good ones.