Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for Yarn


As a knitter, I have learned a lot about yarn in the last couple of years that I have been doing this.  I don't know if this happens to other knitters but I get partial to certain types of yarn.  Because I do a lot of baby blankets I am very partial to Bernat Softee Baby yarns.  The blue, pink, yellow, green, and purple are perfect colors for babies in a variety of combinations!!


I also really like Red Heart yarn...mostly because it is cheap! LOL! I also love Lion Brand yarns...but also really love their website for FREE patterns--and not just for knitters--they have crochet patterns too.

Y could also be for yawn....I did my first full day back to work after my fainting spell....and it really wore me out--so I'm going to bed!  Good night all!
Yeah I should totally take pictures for Bernat...haha def not with my cell phone

No comments: