Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life, it is full of...

Life, it is full of....
drama
stress
heartaches
drama
pressure
headaches

Yes, life is complicated, hard, and confusing sometimes.
Today was a hard day....but I've done hard days.
And today was so hard that I really don't even know how to process it.
But life is also full of...

happiness
perspective
growth
and learning

So though I have learned a lot on this roller coaster
I don't like that I can't seem to get off the roller coaster
I have survived before, I am going to survive this time.

P.S. Thanks guys for letting me be vague and vent even if it was through some pretty lame poetry.  I hope you see that I'm fine and just needed to get it all out!

Thanks to this link http://www.boolumaster.com/mixes-dj-blog/positive-quotes-11-9-11-enjoy-your-life/ for their great thoughts

1 comment:

Paula said...

I have written about my roller coaster ride too...it helps to vent