Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ode to Pinterest!

So today I have been trying to think of what to write about today.  I have been surfing around the Internet for ideas--including Pinterest.  This was why I am writing a little post on Pinterest.  They have been making some great changes recently.  Unlike Facebook, I haven't heard anything bad and I personally love all of them!

Great change #1....Being able to search all of my pins!! If I can figure out what they were called I can find them in a second.  I love it!!  I use to do a find search on the browsers, but that it doesn't work when it hasn't all loaded completely.

Great change #2...It tells you when you have already pinned it to the board!! I have found so many duplicates even right next to each other on my boards and I have been so frustrated! This is SO great!

My newest favorite quote from Pinterest!

1 comment:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I tried to comment here the other day but then my phone bummed out on me. Wish it was easier to comment from mobile devices! Anyway, what I originally said was so glad you brought this to my attention because I've been leery of updating my Pinterest but these sound like great changes!