Monday, June 24, 2013

Running Away!

Have you ever read Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day? That was my day!

I was thinking a lot about this book today.  One of my favorite parts is at the beginning which happens to be on the Amazon preview for this book.
I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair and when I got out of bed this morning I tripped on the skateboard and by mistake I dropped my sweater in the sink while the water was running and I could tell it was going to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
At breakfast Anthony found a Corvette Sting Ray car kit in his breakfast cereal box and Nick found a Junior Undercover Agent code ring in his breakfast cereal box but in my breakfast cereal box all I found was breakfast cereal.
 I think I'll move to Australia.
Yep... I think I will move to Australia!!

Thank you Amazon for the pic!

No comments: