Summary: After the death of his wife, Benjamin and his two kids need a fresh start. Benjamin goes house hunting and ends up finding the perfect house. Well almost perfect...there is a zoo on the property that you have to buy if you want the house. So, Benjamin jumps in head first. The zoo needs a lot of help, so they spend a lot of time and money trying to fix it up and their lives. Will they make it? You should watch the movie to find out.
What I Loved?
- It is a really really sweet story!! And I love how it is based on a true story!
- They picked a great actor for the son....he really could be Matt Damon a lot younger
- The daughter is ADORABLE! They wrote her really well and she delivered the lines perfectly.
What I Hated?
- Had a lot of characters that they only partially developed...it would have been nice if they had done more with all of them
- Not much else...it is a pretty good movie!!!
So bottom line...Great movie! Totally find it and buy it!