Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our Staycations

These past two weekends we have been out in the Salt Lake City area for some great staycations.  The first weekend we went to Lagoon.  This was my first time there.  It was great to have a good day with my pain, and it was fun to hang out with Brian and just roam around the park.

End of the day...I sure look tired!
The second weekend we went out to Kaysville and Logan for two family reunions of mine. It was great to see all of my aunts and uncles, their kids, my grandparents, and other distant relatives.  The cool thing about driving back Sunday was that we drove through a lot of counties in Utah. During that whole weekend we went through so many! Lets see we went through Cache, Weber, Morgan, Summit, Davis, Salt Lake, Utah, Wasatch, and Duchesne.  That was a lot of ground we covered! But it was fun to just drive along---reading, talking, and knitting.

Thank you to www.digital-topo-maps.com 

No comments: