Monday, July 22, 2013

What are you reading Monday?

3
From http://bookjourney.wordpress.com
This is a cool linky that I have seen every once in a while but I have never hopped on.  I am glad to be hanging out with Sheila and all of my fellow readers! One of the biggest reasons I am doing this today is because I am never reading four books at once!! You will have to watch for my book reviews on these books....but I will give little blurbs now.

So what am I reading?

File:The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.jpg 
This is the second time I've read this...I have been reading it with a book club this month--though I'm behind.  I guess that happens with online book clubs!  But I love this one--if you haven't read it you should!

File:To Kill a Mockingbird.JPG
As mentioned on Friday's post, I am reading this with Roof Beam Reader's read-a-long.

DaVinciCode.jpg
I started reading this again after I reviewed Angels and Demons, but it has gotten so side tracked with the other two!!

And I am listening to...

This is the one that will keep me company as I pack and has been while I drive! This is the only one that's brand new to me on this list.  I am glad to be listening...so far I am loving Rebecca Lowman.  I am not super far into it yet, but I can barely stop listening!

So...what are you reading?!

Picture Links: first three from Wikipedia, last from http://www.nicholassparks.com/books/safe-haven

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Lots of great books! I loved Guernsey as well as The DaVinci Code. Enjoy!

Check out what we're reading

Elizabeth said...

Hope you enjoy Guernsey.

Loved To Kill a Mockingbird.

ENJOY your week.

Nice blog.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading