Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bookworm?



This week's question is:
Were you born bookworm or somebody get you into the habit of reading?
So I think that I am a little bit of both with this.  My mother read to me a lot when I was a kid, she is a great lover of books.  So I credit her with all of my love of reading and books.  There is a story that I use to sleep with my favorite book as a three year old under my pillow.  But I think that I was also born with it--I constantly was reading as a kid and became a teacher because of it.  

1 comment:

Mo_books said...

It seems there are a lot of moms out there that have done a fabulous job of getting their kids to enjoy reading. My mom is one of them :-)
Here's my answer http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/08/book-blogger-hop8-august-16th-22nd.html

Happy hopping