Monday, August 26, 2013

Bout of Books Wrap-Up

as.vanderbilt.edu
This past week with Bout of Books, I had set of goals before the week began. I knew that I was going on a trip, so I wouldn't have work---so for some reason I thought that I would be able to read more!  But I read all the way through almost all of my plane trips and layovers.....so today and last Tuesday when I flew out where all full of To Kill a Mockingbird and Mansfield Park.  I am almost done with TKAM which is great.  I am, however, only 25% through Mansfield Park--I am beginning to understand why some people were like you need to keep trying with that book. It is a bit boring!!  I am going to finish it--because I am curious to know what this book is like and compare it to the other Austen books. 


I look forward to January when we get a new Bout of Books week!  I have also enjoyed having people come read my posts and gaining new followers :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get some reading done, despite your trip!