Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Quotes to Uplift Your Day!

These were some cool quotes I have found recently that I thought I would share!!
Motivation Mondays - Thomas Edison
http://www.a-threadblog.com/motivation-mondays-w-2/
This quote has spoken to me a lot today.  I have been realizing what I have been able to do all year long and while it was not perfect, I think it was more than I ever thought of myself.  We do things because we have to usually...because no one would choose to be a lead teacher, a Social Studies teacher, and a English teacher all at the same time.

I found this article called 12 Comedian Quotes for When Your Job Makes You Want to Cry.  I expected funny quotes....but some are actually quite inspirational.  My favorites:

Bill-cosby-quote

George-carlin-quote

Ricky-gervais-quote

No comments: