Sunday, January 6, 2013

Classics Club Readathon Wrap-up

So now that the Read-a-thon is over, I am finally getting on to do a quick wrap up.  I haven't gotten too much farther from last night, I had some deadlines that I needed to meet.  So this will be a really quick post.


  1. What book(s) did you read during the event? Sense and Sensibility
  2. What book(s) did you finish? Didn't finish it yet, according to my Kindle I am about 24% through
  3. What did you like about our event? I liked the excuse and motivation to get some reading done.  With everything that I do for school, I rarely get to read for myself unless I have got a completely free day.
  4. Do you have suggestions for future Readathons through The Classics Club? Maybe have everyone start on a certain day and time for their own time zone...for example, everyone could start at 8 am on January 5th their time.  
  5. Would you participate in future Readathons? Yeah I probably would

File:Sense and Sensibility Illustration Chap 12.jpg
Thank you Wikipedia for the image.
This is a scene from ch. 12 in which Willoughby cuts a lock of Marianne's hair.

No comments: