Sunday, January 20, 2013

Favorite....Presents

So I liked how yesterday I did a favorite movie thing. It was good inspiration for today too....because I can talk about the favorite presents I have gotten. Trish also inspired me with her post about her Kindle, which is the first favorite present that I have gotten.  Trish talked about how she doesn't use her Kindle very much, and how she is resolved to use it again.  I love my Kindle, though I don't use it THAT often.  I still do prefer actual books, but my Kindle is great for traveling, walking and reading, and carrying lots of books.  I also have like a TON of books on it which is AWESOME, because almost all of them were FREE.  (Apparently, I am really in a capital letters mood tonight.) So, I recommend to Trish, stock up on free books and if you bring it around you will be surprised what you read.  Also, it is great for games when you're bored!



My second favorite present of all time...my heated blanket!  I got this Christmas and I have not stopped using it like every night on the couch in front of the TV.  With below zero degree weather it is VERY nice when I get home.  It warms up my feet very nicely too :) Got to love buying it at Wal-mart! :)

No comments: