Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dear Boys

So...my sister does this on her blog sometimes (which is great btw..see button on the side).  I think it is technically a Wednesday thing for the linky party with the original poster Elise (see button below) but it fits my mood today.  I have kind of promised myself that this blog will not be a complaining/life sucks/ranting/venting kind  of blog---it goes against the whole Inspirefly idea that I have.  I want to be able to inspire people to do something BUT mostly inspire myself to do something.  So today, I decided that I needed to be clever and cheeky about my not so great day.

Dear Whiner,
Though you think that you can talk to your only female teacher like you are the best thing since sliced bread and get me to be super nice to you....not writing your assignment correctly as I have already told you five times...will not get you your way--you have to do it right no matter how much you try to talk me out of it.
Love, your patient teacher ;)

Dear Essay in a Dayish,
Really?! You read the whole book yesterday, did the prewrite today, wrote an essay today, and will give me a final tomorrow because Mom and Dad decided to transfer you? In addition...you expect me to read it right away....ugh you have not learned anything about respecting teacher's time! And you spent about two weeks on your first essay for me about two-three months ago?  I find it very hard to believe that this paper will pass....Good luck!
Love, your skeptical teacher

Dear Men at Work,
Yes I know that I am like the only female professional in the whole building--that does NOT mean that I have super powers of being able to get everything done---but I know what matters and most of you aren't doing it!!! Please just give a girl a break :)
Love, exhausted teacher

Button
K so can't figure out how to get the link to work so it is:
http://www.elisespiecesblog.com/2012/12/dear-boys-its-been-while-no-54.html  





No comments: