Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year's!

Welcome 2013!! I started this blog just a few months ago, and I have really neglected it!  I always think that, "Oh I should blog this, or oh I should blog that." But I never get on and blog.  I blog occasionally at work so I wonder if it just takes that writing drive away (go to http://cedarridgeacademy.blogspot.com/ to see my recent blog). I spend a lot of time on other people's blogs, Twitter accounts, etc. and I sure get a lot of ideas of what to write.  Just recently I was reading a blog that talked about a 365 project instead of a New Year's Resolution.  I immediately thought that I should do a 365 project with my blog. I will be posting something every day on here. So here is my very first blog post of the 365 project!  We will see how long I can keep coming up with ideas.

So to kind of restart this--look forward to book reviews, Pinterest stuff, lesson plan ideas, and anything else I think of!
365 project
Picture courtesy of: http://inherheart.blogspot.com/2012/12/happy-new-year-2013.html

2 comments:

Cody and Diannah! said...

This is SO inspiring! So excited to read all of your posts :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Diannah! We'll have to see if I can stick with it...it is def an experiment :P