Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10: Embarrassing Moment

Today's prompt:
Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 
Hmm...what should I spill about?  I honestly can't think of a recent embarrassing moment so we are pulling out one from middle school.  We were playing a weird game in P.E. that I can't remember the name of at the moment but it was a mix of soccer, basketball, and flag football.  You could follow all of the rules of those games but there were different point values for what you were doing.  Naturally when you are running holding the ball you can pull the runner's flag to stop them in their tracks just like flag football.  Well...if you remember the 90s the snap pants with elastic were all the rage.  Now picture me running after a boy with the ball headed for his flag.  You can probably predict it now....but I not only got his flag but his pants as well!!! I was absolutely mortified...the whole class was hysterical and I don't think the teacher knew what to do--rescue me or laugh!  At least I had the 13 year old where-with-all too laugh along too!

Though the funny thing about embarrassing moments is that I am probably the only person that remembers that.....

No comments: