Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 22: The Rant!

It's really too bad that this wasn't yesterday's prompt...I did a pretty good one all about work yesterday.
Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)
But since my work is a good place and I try not to trash-talk it on here. I do a lot of work for our SEO with Google through work things and supplement it on here....my "boss" and co-workers actually know quite a bit about my blog and are always proud when my Cedar Ridge Academy posts make it into high parts on Google!

So.....I have an idea.  My good blogger friend Elise does Dear Boys on Wednesdays....they are a great way too get rants out and leave them relatively anonymous (people can just try to guess). I do these occasionally...the nice thing is that you just assign them a name.  My sister does this sometimes and sometimes I know the boy that is flirting with her or she likes by their blog name not their real name! Check Elise out with her buttons and my sister on the side (SillyWorld)!


Dear "I Would Sue" Obsessed,

Hmm....you have a tendency to say that so-and-so should sue...or I would sue if that happened to me.  Well...I'm getting sick of you not doing your job, leaving it for me to do, and not respecting me.  So maybe I should just sue you.

Sincerely, I Have Had Enough!

Dear Barely Old Enough to Be On Facebook,

Don't add me on Facebook two days after you basically call me a B**ch....that makes zero sense!

Sincerely, Twice Your Age

Dear Sweetheart,

I love that you take care of me with this ridiculousness going on....I couldn't do this without you!

Love, Your Sweetheart

Dear Slow-Poke (who appeared here too),

So you bug me to give you the chance to take your quiz a third time...and then get made when I take you back an assignment because that's why you are failing your quiz.  Surprisingly it is because you are not asking questions when the story doesn't make sense! You are trying to go fast...but you should go a lot slower because that is your name! Amazing how you and I going over the story together you finally got it...

Sincerely, Losing Patience

No comments: