Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 14: Happiness

Today's prompt:
Ten things that make you really happy
I like this because I can make lists! At least one of these is typically required in one day to keep me sane!
  1. Spending time with family 
  2. Spending time with Brian 
  3. Being at home with nothing to do and a good TV show
  4. Or a good movie
  5. Reading a good book
  6. Drinking hot chocolate
  7. Eating chocolate
  8. Knitting
  9. Singing along with a song in the car
  10. Sleeping in!
What about you? What little things make you happy during the day and keep you sane?
Throwback picture from freshman year at college...I don't remember what someone said to give me that face or if I was just being silly.  But it was the picture that came to mind when I was thinking of this post---a genuine face instead of the camera kind :P Though I have no idea if I could do this face on command.
So along the same length as #5...this is Bout of Books 7.0 challenge week. As per the challenge I will update  each day this week with the info for the previous day. I started my book for the week...since I don't usually finish one in a week. Decided on The DaVinci Code since I just barely finished Angels and Demons....felt like continuing to hang out with Robert Langdon.  Haven't gotten very far yet but I am impressed that I started!

1 comment:

Christina @ The Murrayed Life said...

Number 10 made me laugh. At first I was about to put that I wish I got to sleep in, and then I realized today I slept past 8 and that is simply the new definition of "sleeping in" for me. And let me tell you, I felt GREAT!