Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 29: My Life in Music

Today's prompt for the Blog Every day in May challenge asks me to share five songs that bring back memories or speak to me. My two sisters do a lot of song stuff on their blogs..it is a lot of fun to do this so here we go!

My number one favorite song right now is Kelly Clarkson's What Doesn't Kill You.  Yes it is a lot of people's favorite song but it speaks to me in a variety of ways each day--I can survive work, I can survive this mystery illness, etc.




Number two on the song list is Don't Forget Me from Smash...I love this song--I can't really put my finger on it but it is just really speaking to me just now.




Number three is a memory: Over My Head from The Fray.  This always reminds me of sophomore year of college...at that time was the first time I felt in over my head in my life....if only I could go tell myself that its nothing--it will get worse :P




Number four is another memory...our first dance song, the Luckiest from Ben Folds.



Last song...At Last by Etta James.  This was the prom theme my Senior Year and this song always takes me back to high school


No comments: