Friday, November 8, 2013

Diagonal Knitted Baby Blanket

So, back in March I reviewed a Seed Stitch Blanket pattern that I had finished knitting.  I have another blanket that I have finally finished!!! I feel like I started this in like May trying to get it done by July for the baby--and I didn't get a chance to. But I finished it for Young Women in Excellence and I was so proud!! So I wanted to share the awesomeness of this pattern. I call it the Diagonal Knitted Baby Blanket.  The pattern is from Lion Brand and they call it Neptune Baby Throw.

First of, I would rate this pattern a 4.5 stars. Because the awesomeness of it is the fact that it is super easy once you get the hang of it. It is also SUPER adorable! And I like the multi-color idea of it.  The serious negative to this is a knitting marathon! You think it will go super fast because you increase by a row and you get a lot of blanket fast and then it goes really slow as you add a stitch each time.  But the pro with that it becomes a nice really big blanket perfect for tummy time!

See what I mean by big?!

The color isn't great but you can see what it looks like
and I used pink and purple here.  I have also used blue and green before and it is super cute.
Anybody else made this blanket? What did you think?

No comments: