Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?

So....I am like ADD-DJ with my reading right now.  I have been reading so much more and it is making me very very happy :) And I am just kind of reading whatever I feel like it....and what sounds good at the time....so here is what I am currently trying to tackle.

  1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth---I just finished Divergent and I NEED to read this one next.  Such a great series so far :)
  2. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher--So I needed to see what all the fuss was about with this one...I don't remember exactly when Banned Book Week was but this list was often on the recent lists. 
  3. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte--Excited to read this with my students like we did with 1984....we will see if it is as liked as 1984 or not :)
  4. Fablehaven by Brandon Mull--I haven't read this series yet! This is my audio book right now :)

2a
Yay to be participating in the bookjourney.wordpress.com linky again!
P.S. And see my next post about what else I'm reading--the Book of Mormon :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a good week. ENJOY your books and the rest of this week.

Love your blog background.

Link to my post is below as well as a giveaway.

BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway too: GIVEAWAY

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading