Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful Week Day 7: My Computer

This is my last post for this week of thankfulness...and I felt like it was only appropriate to talk about how thankful I am for the device that makes this blog possible. I am regularly on my computer.  I am very often seen with this computer on my lap---I am often checking things, writing things, or reading things.  I could not do this without my computer.

My computer tells me what is going on in people's lives, the upcoming weather report, and the latest news.  Through my computer I can watch TV shows and funny YouTube clips.  I can play games and talk with friends.  I can research new things to buy and new things to learn.  I can shop and buy presents.  I can mess with pictures. I find new knitting patterns and pin things to my Pinterest boards.

Bottom line--I love my computer and I am SO grateful that I have it!

This looks exactly like my laptop :)
http://bestclipartblog.com/26-computer-clip-art.html/computer-clip-art-19

No comments: