Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sleep...

I have been thinking a bit about sleeping today.  I don't know a lot about the science behind sleep...but I do know the general idea of sleep cycles. I think that I am what is typically known as a long sleeper...I do better if I get to sleep more.  I also am--like most people--better if I can just get up on my own.  Typically that is about 12 hours later....hence my idea of long sleeper.  But what puzzles me today is that I can fall asleep on the weekends a whole heck of a lot earlier than on the weekdays.  I struggle sometimes falling to sleep even though I have to be up at 5:30 in the morning for work even if it is after 11. But when I don't have to be up until 7 on a Saturday--I am out like a light at 10:00 on the nose. And then there's the fact that I will get to a point where I can't even keep my eyes open...it makes zero sense to me.  So as I woke up to write this and now will go back to sleep...I ponder why somedays I am just fine staying up this late and others I am not :)
Good night all!
http://rapgenius.com/All-city-chess-club-we-beamin-remix-lyrics#note-44692

No comments: