Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful Week Day 4: Gospel of Jesus Christ

So I was thinking about this a bit today, and thought I would do it for my blog post.  I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--also known as a Mormon.  And I am grateful that I belong to this Church.  Now don't misunderstand--the organization of the Church is made up of humans, and therefore it is not perfect--but the GOSPEL is the part of the Church that I would like to emphasis.

I am glad that I know that Jesus is the Christ. I am grateful that I know that He is there for me, along with a loving Heavenly Father who truly cares and loves me. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for a prophet that is on this Earth that can really receive revelation for us and warn us of what is coming.

I am grateful for the emphasis on family and that we have the ability to seal families for time and all eternity.  I am grateful for temples--the peace that I can find on this Earth is there. I am grateful for the knowledge that I came from somewhere and I have a place that I am going.

I am sure I could keep going--but that is what I am thinking of right away. Bottom line--I am grateful to have the knowledge of the gospel in my life.  And if you would like that too, I would encourage you to go here :)

Thank you Wikipedia

No comments: