Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Week Day 5: Thanksgiving

Today I am actually grateful for the holiday that this week is in charge of. This is one of my favorite holidays, because it is a great time to spend time together as a family.  It also starts off the holiday season officially--despite what the commercial world tries to do.  It is a great time to reflect on what we are thankful for.  It also has great food!

The best food at Thanksgiving? Pickles, pies, and mashed potatoes.

The best time at Thanksgiving? Spending time with family

The best moments of the day?

  1. Working on family history--I have now picked a project of someone to find--and I'm excited!
  2. Watching Avi and Evan see Santa
  3. Evan spending most of the day in his Spiderman cape that we got him :)
  4. Helping with the mashed potatoes 
  5. Looking to see if my vacuum that I want to buy is on any Black Friday deals yet.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

http://clipartpin.com/category/thanksgiving-turkey-clipart

No comments: