Wednesday, October 9, 2013

More Reading??

So I just found out about this....
TCOMC RA Button
http://unscripted35.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/the-count-of-monte-cristo-read-along-begins/
So...today is only the 9th so I can hope in on this read-along...and I absolutely love Count of Monte Cristo---though I have only read the abridged version.  But...I have always been wanting to read the whole unabridged version....and this is a good excuse. But I already have so many books that I want to read.....I should just say no!!

Never mind the fact that I am trying to get ready for parent-teacher conferences...in 2 weeks!! EEK!!!! So it is not like I have time for this....but she does say 2 and a half chapters a day....which I could actually probably do.  

SO I DON'T KNOW!! I am putting it up for a vote to you guys...in the comments simple say DO IT or DON'T or some variation thereof....I am going to decide in the next day or so....that way I don't get behind.

1 comment:

transplanted said...

I love this book too. I don't know if I've ever read it cover to cover.... I think I did in my teens.