Thursday, October 17, 2013

Top 5 Places to Visit in Salt Lake City

Being in my small town...there are often needs to go out to Salt Lake City.  I was thinking about that today as I contemplate the stores that I need to go to and pick up/shop for things.  So I thought I would make a list of the top 5 places that are a "must see" in Salt Lake City.

  1. Temple Square--so pretty especially during the Christmas time--I am excited for that!
  2. Abravanel Hall--Home of the Utah Symphony Orchestra which is the reason why I went--and it is an awesome building
  3. The Living Planet Aquarium---Though you better wait until it re-opens--they are opening a new building that is going to be so better than the first one!
  4. Utah State Capitol--and I have actually never been inside, but the grounds are pretty 
  5. Memory Grove Park--This is a great park because they have memorials for all the major wars....and it is a beautiful park and it is just below the Capitol Building
http://happyutah.com/2010/11/temple-square-utah-christmas-lights.php

No comments: