- Temple Square--so pretty especially during the Christmas time--I am excited for that!
- Abravanel Hall--Home of the Utah Symphony Orchestra which is the reason why I went--and it is an awesome building
- The Living Planet Aquarium---Though you better wait until it re-opens--they are opening a new building that is going to be so better than the first one!
- Utah State Capitol--and I have actually never been inside, but the grounds are pretty
- Memory Grove Park--This is a great park because they have memorials for all the major wars....and it is a beautiful park and it is just below the Capitol Building