Thursday, October 3, 2013

Movie Review: Something Borrowed

Recently I watched this movie for the first time....and it was actually not too shabby.

Summary: Two best friends are really complete opposites named Rachel and Darcy.  Rachel is the down to earth book-smart one, while Darcy is the crazy party animal.  Rachel introduces Darcy to a good friend of hers from law school--Dex. Darcy and Dex hit it off and end up engaged to each other..but what about Rachel's and Dex's inner appreciation to each other.  Does Rachel stop the wedding or let Darcy and Dex be happy?

What Did I Love?
  • The honesty...yeah it is a romantic comedy, but it had a flavor of truth to it....the fact that two people would never admit to liking each other seemed really true
What Did I Hate?
  • Not a huge fan of the Marcus character....he is a random friend that no one seems to know what to do with...and neither do I! But he is important to the ending.....
Bottom Line...I watched it off my DVR which was great...might buy it on $5 DVD bin but you're not missing out hugely with this--just a cute romantic comedy.

Sounds like there might be a sequel at some point
which I will probably watch eventually

No comments: